Portal360: For smarter online management of satellite communications.
Free, flexible and 24/7 online: Portal360 is our new advanced online management tool enabling you and your customers to manage satellite communications and value added services the smarter way.
Portal360 provides direct access to a variety of information such as account and subscription information, electronic invoices, service usage and much more. You can proactively and efficiently manage your customers – and stay in full control of their accounts and business.
With a secure, intuitive interface the portal features a ‘dashboard view’ providing key information at a glance. Usage and settings can be monitored and managed at your fingertips. Key information can be instantly filtered or downloaded. Using your administrator’s accounts, you can create access for your customers and manage their user rights. What they can see and do is entirely up to you.
Portal360 is continuously evolving to capture your latest needs. Amongst the functionalities currently available are:
VSAT: Monitor Sealink usage and manage top-ups for allowance packages.
SIM cards: View SIM card details and information on which vessel they belong to.
- View and monitor XChange boxes
- Download usage and credit logs for further analysis and processing
- Manage price matrixes, data synchronization and software updates
- Remotely manage onboard XChange user accounts and their local allowance credit
- View and manage SkyFile Mail accounts and their configurations
- Monitor SkyFile Mail traffic
- Handle messages in quarantine and download usage logs
- Check SkyFile Anti Virus subscriptions
Invoices and rated CDR: View and download electronic invoices as well as rated call records
- 24/7 online management of satcom business
- One access – multiple management options
- User-friendly interface allows intuitive navigation and individual adjustment
- Modern dashboard: alerts users to key information and gain quick access through widgets
- Advanced filtering & search options offer simple access to specific information and a streamlined approach to service settings
- Flexible user creation and rights administration
- Optionally information display can be organized by vessel or fleet