To enable users to comply with the latest US Coast Guard regulations, Marlink offers its Notice of Arrival and Departure (NOAD) software for use on SkyFile® Mail.
For safety reasons all vessels reaching and departing the US coast must complete specific regulatory forms. To save time for shipmasters, these forms can be easily completed with our NOAD software and transmitted electronically via SkyFile® Mail.
- 100% compatible with SkyFile® Mail, ensuring user to make use of all SkyFile Mail's benefits when using NOAD with SkyFile® Mail
- Approved by the US Coast Guard
- Provided with a local HTTP server
- Software easy distributed to a fleet of vessels (less than 900 kb)
- Easy to install and use
- Automatic data transfer from NOAD to SkyFile® Mail
- Self-registration (via website)
- Documents constantly up-to-date: SkyFile Mail version 7.0 (coming soon) will include an automatic form update
- Completed NOAD forms sent more quickly and cost-efficiently thanks to SkyFile Mail's compression tool
SkyFile eNOAD is available to Marlink's VSAT and MSS customers.
Click here to download the SkyFile eNOAD V1.35 software.