As the largest provider of maritime connectivity on the market, we enable you to enjoy your time on-board, while staying closely connected to home and business.
Delivered via the most comprehensive satellite network, we provide you with optimal connectivity, regardless of your location or the conditions at sea. Our satellite redundancy guarantees coverage while our robust maritime antennas deliver average network availability exceeding 99.5%.
Choose from our diverse range of connectivity options, tariffs, coverage options and hardware, on a timescale to suit you. Depending on your preference, pricing can either be calculated on a pay-as-you-use basis, via Gigabyte allowances, or with a fixed price for unlimited internet.
What makes us different ?
- Made for you: Expertly developed VSAT offer and coverage network, recognising the specific needs of Yachting customers.
- Global partner network: With dedicated, local partners understanding your needs and speaking your language.
- Versatile: A variety of onboard broadband options, meaning you’ll never be out of reach and always seamlessly connected to internet, email and social media.
- Coverage: Best in industry global Ku-band coverage, with High Speed Zones in popular yachting areas. Plus our unique global 60 cm antenna network antennas, compatible with HTS.
- Flexible: Regional and seasonal service options.
Offshore & Specialised
Cruise & Ferry
Characterised by performance, speed and flexibility, our Sealink™ VSAT services provide broadband with the best global coverage, backed by our expert customer support network.
Choose from our range of GB Allowances or Sealink Premium with guaranteed speeds and optionally combine MSS back-up. Choose antennas based on your preference and optimal size and upgrade to higher bandwidth mid-contract if required.
- Sealink Flex: High performance VSAT with added flexibility, ideal for seasonal use
- Sealink Premium: Highest Speed VSAT with guaranteed data rates
- Sealink Customised: Tailored to meet advanced onboard communication requirements
- Inmarsat Fleet Xpress: Global Xpress Ka-band technology combined with FleetBroadband back-up.
Recommended Digital Solutions
To help you get more from your chosen connectivity service, we offer a number of expertly designed solutions and tools all seamlessly integrated into one connectivity package.
Customised Local IP
XChange Management Platform
Marlink Customer Care provides first-rate technical and operations support in several languages.
Operating 24/7, our teams are qualified to provide customer service and technical support across multiple satellite networks, giving us the ability to support you quickly, efficiently, and with the minimum amount of effort on your part.
So you can enjoy life on board!