BGAN Link is a fixed broadband data service designed for users in need of high volumes of always-on standard IP data for sustained periods of operation in a fixed location.
BGAN Link provides flexible and affordable data communications and can be deployed quickly and easily anywhere in the world, for primary communications or as back-up to VSAT.
Available in fixed monthly subscriptions, BGAN Link gives you full visibility and control of your budgets. BGAN Link enables companies working in remote areas to quickly set up a remote office with discreet plug and play terminals and gain instant access to standard workplace tools, such as email, web browsing and VPN.
- Digital Solutions
Global VSAT with the best Ku-band coverage:
- Coverage; available worldwide, with the exception of the extreme polar regions full budget control
- High speed data rate up to 492 kbps for your corporate network & office applications: email, web, FTP, etc.
- Guaranteed streaming rate up to 700 kbps for live video & videoconferencing
- Voice: 4 kbps service, including voicemail
- SMS up to 160 characters
- Light-weight, portable terminals (<1 kg) suited to mobile users
- Bandwidth at speeds up to 492kbps
- Reliable network, L-band resiliency
- Speed and ease of use; no technical expertise needed to set up and use BGAN
- Coverage: available worldwide, with the exception of the extreme polar regions
- Lower power requirement
- Full budget control due to monthly “Unlimited” Plans (global and geographical plans)
- Low cost of equipment and installation
Not all BGAN terminals can use the BGAN Link service and different "class" sizes do matter. The larger antennas on the class 1 BGAN terminals perform better and thus have lower monthly service fees than a class 2 BGAN terminal but class 2 terminals have their own advantages
Hughes 9502 One / Two-Piece
Hughes 9202 BGAN
EXPLORER 510 BGAN
- Broadband Internet access
- File transfer
- VPN access
- Intranet access
- Store-and-Forward video
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
- SkyFile® Mail: reliable, secure and cost-efficient data transmission via email, e-fax and SMS.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: full protection from malicious software such as viruses, spyware etc.
- Universal Card Go: prepaid voice calling, SMS, email & web usage – all in one card.
- The Source®: manage and control end-user accounts & perform everyday accounting tasks online.
- Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions: place satellite calls from any location to any satellite terminal.
- Data Manager: set firewall-filters, administrate account profiles & select traffic priorities.
- Data Manager Live: view traffic consumption in real-time.
- Interconnect: connect your mobile satellite terminal to your corporate network in total security.
- Training Academy