BGAN Link is a fixed broadband data service designed for users in need of high volumes of always-on standard IP data for sustained periods of operation in a fixed location.
BGAN Link provides flexible and affordable data communications and can be deployed quickly and easily anywhere in the world, for primary communications or as back-up to VSAT.
Available in fixed monthly subscriptions, BGAN Link gives you full visibility and control of your budgets. BGAN Link enables companies working in remote areas to quickly set up a remote office with discreet plug and play terminals and gain instant access to standard workplace tools, such as email, web browsing and VPN.
- Digital Solutions
Global VSAT with the best Ku-band coverage:
- Coverage; available worldwide, with the exception of the extreme polar regions full budget control
- High speed data rate up to 492 kbps for your corporate network & office applications: email, web, FTP, etc.
- Guaranteed streaming rate up to 700 kbps for live video & videoconferencing
- Voice: 4 kbps service, including voicemail
- SMS up to 160 characters
- Light-weight, portable terminals (<1 kg) suited to mobile users
- Bandwidth at speeds up to 492kbps
- Reliable network, L-band resiliency
- Speed and ease of use; no technical expertise needed to set up and use BGAN
- Coverage: available worldwide, with the exception of the extreme polar regions
- Lower power requirement
- Full budget control due to monthly “Unlimited” Plans (global and geographical plans)
- Low cost of equipment and installation
Not all BGAN terminals can use the BGAN Link service and different "class" sizes do matter. The larger antennas on the class 1 BGAN terminals perform better and thus have lower monthly service fees than a class 2 BGAN terminal but class 2 terminals have their own advantages
Hughes 9502 One / Two-Piece
Hughes 9202 BGAN
EXPLORER 510 BGAN
- Broadband Internet access
- File transfer
- VPN access
- Intranet access
- Store-and-Forward video
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
- SkyFile® Mail: reliable, secure and cost-efficient data transmission via email, e-fax and SMS.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: full protection from malicious software such as viruses, spyware etc.
- Universal Card: prepaid voice calling, SMS, email & web usage – all in one card.
- The Source®: manage and control end-user accounts & perform everyday accounting tasks online.
- Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions: place satellite calls from any location to any satellite terminal.
- Data Manager: set firewall-filters, administrate account profiles & select traffic priorities.
- Data Manager Live: view traffic consumption in real-time.
- Interconnect: connect your mobile satellite terminal to your corporate network in total security.
- Training Academy
Delivering simultaneous voice and broadband data up to 492 kbps, BGAN brings satellite communications to the next ...
Suitable for users at sea, on land and in flight, SkyFile® Mail provides reliable and cost-effective email, fax an...
Data Manager provides a variety of versatile features to make managing data traffic more efficient, including: Web...