Data Manager enables you to manage your data solutions and services through a secure and simple online portal. It combines complex and powerful IP capabilities with administrative simplicity for secure communications.
Data Manager provides a variety of versatile features to make managing data traffic more efficient: web compression, web filtering, enhanced firewall and many more.
Data Manager minimises the workload associated with managing satellite data communications and optimises everyday business in the field, at sea or in the air.
- Status Profile: provides a real-time overview of subscribed features and terminal status (ie. actually allocated IP addresses)
- Enhanced firewall: customise Data Manager firewall to meet your individual requirements and allow only desired data traffic
- Web compression: reduces significantly the size of visited pages by compressing, blocking or removing heavy content like pictures, advertising, videos, etc
- Web filtering: your personal web access gatekeeper – combined with web compression, it does not only reduce the volume of visited pages but also prevents undesired web pages or related content to be accessed or downloaded
- Near real-time consumption details: retrieves exact overview of terminal traffic for previous 90 days
- Satellite-independent: manage all Marlink’s broadband satellite services with a single tool
- For large customers & distributors only, enhanced features are available
Data Manager combines complex and powerful IP-capabilities with administrative simplicity.
- Easy access: around-the-clock secure access via https://datamanager.marlink.com with intuitive navigation
- Multilingual: available in English, French and German
- All-in-one solution: central online interface to manage all IP-based solutions
- Flexibility: customise Data Managers features like Firewall, Web Compression or Web Filtering
- Simplicity: easy-to-use, with no installation required; all standard web browsers supported
- Security: full security package to protect your terminals from internet attacks and only allows selected communication from the Internet
- Multi-level users: available for mobile users, large customers and service providers
- Unique support: on-demand professional support from Marlink’s technical teams
Compatible with various data services
Data Manager is currently available on Inmarsat, Thuraya, Iridium and Marlink’s data services:
- Marlink’s Maritime VSAT: Sealink Allowances, Sealink Business, Sealink Premium, and Sealink options
- Marlink’s Land VSAT: Terralink Premium, Terralink Entry, Terralink Companion and Terralink News
- Inmarsat: Fleet Xpress, FleetBroadband, BGAN, BGAN Link, SwiftBroadband
- Iridium Pilot powered by Iridium OpenPort
- Thuraya: Thuraya IP, Thuraya Maritime Broadband
XChange, Marlink´s integrated communication management platform, is a core component of Marlink´s Sealink portfoli...
XChange Universal Remote Access (URA) provides secure, network-independent access to all devices connected to an X...
A full range of global terrestrial interconnection or backhaul solutions to meet your needs regardless of the sate...