Inmarsat Fleet One enables L-band data connectivity up to 100 Kbps and voice calling on a single line, delivered through a compact, lightweight antenna and simple installation. Its capabilities are ideal for smaller recreational and fishing users who need reliable voice communications and Internet connectivity on board.
- Digital Solutions
Two service options are available: Fleet One Global and Fleet One Coastal
Fleet One Global: Ideal for both seasonal and regular users
- Fully flexible - de-activate and re-activate the service at any time so you only pay for it when you need it
- Fleet One Global offers flexible connectivity for any size of vessel, available for one price anywhere on the world’s seas
- Fleet One Global meets the voice and data needs of a wide range of users, from fishing and regional merchant vessels to global recreational seafarers.
- There is no vessel size limit
Fleet One Coastal: Ideal for recreational sailors and small regional fishing boat operators
- Fleet One Coastal is aimed at occasional users looking to stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges
- Enables access to tailored airtime pricing in key coastal regions to keep costs down
- Competitive rates are available for prepaid use – ideal for one-off trips
- Fleet One Coastal is available to vessels under 500 gross tonnage - typical users are small fishing and leisure boats up to 24 metres
- Standard IP speeds of up to 100 Kbps
- 1 Voice Line + SMS (no multi-voice)
- Wi-Fi capability for mobile applications, Ethernet, RJ11, RJ45
- Optional SIP router for WiFi, firewall capability, PIN control
- Emergency Safety Calling Service (505)
- Global Coverage above 5 degrees
Sailor Fleet One from Cobham
The compact Fleet One antenna weighs from just 2.5kg and measures as little as 27.5 x 22.1cm
Fleet One Global Coverage
Fleet One Coastal Coverage and Rate Regions
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
- Portal 360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips. Check your bandwidth utilization, uptime and availability; extract reports and set alerts.
- Easy shore-to-ship calling with Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions
- SkyFile® Mail: reliable and cost-effective email, fax and SMS messaging.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: fully automatic, over the air anti-virus updates
- SkyFile e-NOAD: create and transmit regulatory forms in compliance with U.S. Coastguards and national VMS.
- Interconnect: connect your mobile satellite terminal to your corporate network in total security.
- Data Manager: portal enabling remote optimisation of onboard data traffic.
Inmarsat FleetBroadband delivers dependable, seamless voice and L-band broadband data up to 436 Kbps. Choose from ...
The Iridium OpenPort® broadband service offers global voice and IP connectivity at speeds up to 128 Kbps anywhere ...
Thuraya offers a range of reliable and cost-effective maritime voice and data products which can keep you connecte...