Powered by the Iridium NEXT satellite constellation, Iridium Certus serves as a multi-service platform, providing uncompromising coverage for various industry verticals. Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites combine with ultra-fast L-band to enable satellite communications anywhere in the world; even in the poorest of weather conditions. Its unique flexibility supports a wide range of voice, data and broadcast services, meeting the needs of today’s connected ships and vehicles.
- Unique Low Earth Orbit: 66 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites ensure excellent global satellite broadband with high-speed cross-links to every corner of the world
- Speed: the high-speed service enables efficient business operations with speeds starting from 352 Kbps, later upgradable to 704 Kbps. Eventual speeds will reach up to 1.4 Mbps
- Multi-Service Platform: providing users with several options for seamless data, voice and safety services in just one terminal, keeps crew and corporate business connected at all times
- Robust Equipment: operating seamlessly in even the remotest of locations and in all weather conditions
- Fully Mobile: by combining lightweight solutions with the speed and power of new satellites, it’s never been easier to be on the move and stay connected
- Safety Services: Iridium Certus is certified to offer the life-saving service for mariners - Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS) – expected by 2020
- Cost Effective: high quality, competitively priced services with low cost equipment present excellent value and new opportunities for ship owners
- Scalable: Iridium Certus supports your expansion and will scale up whenever you need an increase in volume of users, data speeds or introductions to new regions
- Global: the only mobile voice and data satellite communications network that spans the entire globe
- Proven L-band Reliability: established, compact technology that provides reliable speeds even in severe weather conditions
- Extensive Range: whether Enterprise or Maritime, with the wide range of service offerings, Iridium Certus customers will benefit from best-in-class voice, data, personal safety and asset tracking solutions
Thales VesseLINK 350
With a simple, adaptable and robust design, VesseLINK™ by Thales provides global communications coverage, whether you are a large fleet or a single vessel.
Cobham SAILOR 4300
Compact and easy to install, Cobham’s SAILOR 4300 is designed to endure the test of time and to withstand the harshest maritime environments.
- XChange: Marlink’s integrated communication management platform has been expertly designed to empower your connectivity to all satellite networks (VSAT and MSS) for high quality voice, VoIP, and data
- SkyFile Mail: suitable for users at sea, on land and in flight, SkyFile® Mail provides reliable and cost-effective email, fax and SMS messaging on VSAT, Inmarsat, Iridium and Thuraya satellite terminals
- Data Manager: manage your data solutions and services through a secure and simple online portal. It combines complex and powerful IP capabilities with administrative simplicity for secure communications
- Portal360: the portal that provides direct access to a variety of information such as account and subscription information, electronic invoices, service usage and much more
- Universal Card Go: prepaid voice and data for both MSS and VSAT. Crew members can make prepaid private calls, send prepaid emails, SMS messages and access the web
- The Source: a complete account management tool which enables our Service Providers to track and manage end-user accounts and perform everyday account management tasks