IsatData Pro is a global packet data, store & forward service enabling remote management of fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world.
Designed for mission-critical applications, the IsatData Pro service increases visibility of business operations, enhances efficiency and ensures greater safety and security for fixed and mobile assets. All messages are delivered within seconds, making IsatData Pro ideal for sending information to people operating in high-risk areas, reporting alarm conditions and retrieving logs from remote equipment during an emergency.
The service is suitable for both governmental and business operations such as managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil & gas equipment.
With IsatData Pro, communicate information to remote workers and assets and benefit from a full range of bespoke applications:
- Send electronic documents including logistics forms and billing signatures
- Text-message drivers and remote workers
- Collect and send logs required to meet transportation and government regulations
- Collect and transmit telemetry information from vehicles and heavy equipment
- Download report logs from environmental data logging equipment
- Send pressure, volume and other sensor information from remote well sites
- Aggregate, monitor and communicate information from smart grid sensors in near real-time
- Global coverage
- Flexible: a variety of hardware options including Land Mobile, Maritime, Battery Operated, and Dual Mode configurations
- Reliable: operates over the Inmarsat I-4 network with 99.9% availability
- Cost Effective: competitively priced hardware and airtime packages available
- Remote Management: Proximity portal provides advanced features for tracking, monitoring, geo-fencing, security, reporting, and remote administration
Whether operating at sea or on land, IsatData Pro uses Skywave terminals. All terminals offer integrated GPS for location-based services, and an environmentally-sealed enclosure for outdoor installations.
IsatData Pro SkyWave IDP 600 series
The IDP-600 series terminals are available in either land mobile or maritime configurations and use the two-way Inmarsat IDP satellite service. An integrated antenna, four 4 digital/analog Input/Outputs, RS232 and RS485 serial ports are included. A variety of mounting options (side/bottom) are available. C1/D2 compliant options are also available.
IsatData Pro SkyWave IDP 700 series
The IDP-700 terminals series are equipped with both IDP satellite and cellular modems. The dual mode provides automatic switching between IDP and GPRS networks. The IDP 700 series terminals include 17 analog/digital input/output, 2RS232 ports, an RS4835 port and a CAN bus/J1939. Backup battery option is available.
IsatData Pro SkyWave IDP 800 series
The IDP 800 series of terminals use the two-way IDP satellite service. This low profile, ultra-low power terminal is ideal for trailers, containers, vehicles and vessels, and can either be powered by non-rechargeable batteries, rechargeable batteries, or vehicle power. Three analog/digital Input/Output, and an accelerometer (motion detector) are included and optional remote antenna can be purchased. There are two IDP-800 models available – rechargeable batteries and non-rechargeable batteries.
- Fleet management
- Asset tracking
- Remote monitoring
- Personnel security
- Electronic document transfer
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
Proximity is a global M2M platform to access to assets located anywhere. Proximity provides monitoring, localisati...
BGAN M2M is a global, two-way IP data service designed for long-term, machine-to-machine management of fixed asset...
Iridium's global, low latency Short Burst Data (SBD) service is the ideal solution for monitoring every remote ass...