Once connected to the powerful 3G network, the IsatHub creates a secure, personal Wi-Fi network with a range of up to 30 meters (100 feet), allowing multiple users to wirelessly use IsatHub’s voice and data services via their smart phone, tablet and laptop device.
The first terminal to access the IsatHub service is Addvalue’s Wideye iSavi. It is lightweight, highly portable and quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within minutes.
This new satellite service is designed specifically for a range of users including oil & gas exploration, NGO, media, emergency response, and the international business traveler.
- Digital Solutions
Wi-Fi hub anywhere
- Broadband data IP at a rate of up to up to 240/384 kbps (send/receive)
- Send email, access the internet and your apps
- Make and receive voice calls via high-quality voice line, independently of cellular networks
- Make and receive texts using your existing contact list
- Send emergency message at a touch of a personal assistance button
- User friendly operation via a control app
- Compact and portable
- Dust and splash resistant (IP65)
- Battery can be recharged with the included AC/DC adapter or optional car charger or solar power
- Built-in firewall for added security
- Global high-quality voice, text and high speed data
- High performance: broadband data IP up to 384 kbps
- Compatible with smartphones (Apple and Android), laptops and tablets
- Easy to use: the Wideye iSavi™ terminal is highly portable, quick and easy to set up
- Control management: a Control App allows managing user rights, data usage and firewall configuration
- Only from Marlink: email and web compression, web filtering
The Wideye™ iSavi™ terminal is the first satellite terminal developed for Inmarsat’s IsatHub service.
- Weighs 850g
- 179 x 170 x 30 mm
- IsatHub services supportedStandard IP (up to 384 / 240 Kbps)
* Circuit switched voice
- Battery: 2.5hr operating
- Wi-Fi range of 30 metres / 100 feet
- Built in SIP server
- Mains charger
- USB port for firmware updates only
- LED arrows for pointing assistance
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
Our solutions are innovative value added services designed to enhance satellite connectivity. To help you get more from IsatHub, we offer a number of solutions:
- Training Academy
- Efficient online business tools: control and monitor SIM cards and traffic using The Source®, our web-based information management system.
- Web Compression for cost-effective browsing: significantly reduce the size of all visited pages by compressing, blocking or removing heavy content like pictures, advertising, video etc.
- Web Filtering: acting as web access gatekeeper, this online management of personal firewalls prevents non-desired pages or content from being accessed or downloaded.
- Versatile messaging service: SkyFile® Mail saves time and money by compressing emails, e-faxes and SMS by up to 90%. It includes a crash recovery function, anti-virus and an anti-spam filter.