Operating on the reliable Inmarsat I-4 satellite network, IsatPhone service offers a global coverage while combining robust, easy-to-use and affordable handsets.
The IsatPhone 2 is designed to withstand the most extreme conditions. Engineered to work in just about any environment, featuring an intuitive GSM-style interface and color screen, the IsatPhone 2 handset is designed for professional users in the government, media, NGO, oil & gas, mining and construction markets.
Users benefit from quick registration, tracking and tracing capabilities and GPS enhancements. In addition, IsatPhone 2 offers a wide range of key features to stay connected.
- Digital Solutions
Clear and reliable voice service
- High quality voice and SMS services up to 160 characters, standard and predictive text
- Calling features: Call history, caller ID, conferencing, speed dialing
- Assistance button and GPS tracking
- Incoming call alerts even with antenna stowed
- Contact synchronization
- Several security features for controlling the usage, the SIM card and the network
- High quality voice service
- Effective data rates of up to 20 kbps
- Reliable network connection: Global coverage on Inmarsat’s I-4
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive GSM-style interface with high visibility color screen, icon-driven menu and larger keypad
- Robust handset: Dust, splash and shock-proof (IP65, IK04)
- Longest battery life: Up to 8 hours of talk-time and up to 160 hours of standby time
- Tracking and tracing capabilities
- Dimensions: Length: 169mm
- Width: 52mm without antenna, 75mm with antenna
- Depth: 29mm in hand, 36mm at deepest point
- Weight: 318g – including battery
- Display: High-contrast colour screen
- Interfaces: Micro USB
- Audio socket
- Antenna port
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Durability: IP65
- Operating range: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Storage range: -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF) (with battery)
- Charging range: 0°C to +45°C (+32°F to +113°F)
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions