Marlink’s Prepaid Solutions enable crew members to make private calls, send emails, SMS messages and access the web. Vessel operators benefit from improved crew morale and complete cost control over private communications with minimal administration and at no additional cost.
Our most popular Prepaid Solutions include Universal Card and Prepaid Talk.
Order & Go!
- Vessel operators benefit from complete separation of corporate and private communications costs. On top of this, Marlink’s Prepaid Solutions offer a very simple and convenient way of managing crew traffic; just a few clicks and you're ready to Go!
Easy Administration and Management
- Universal Card Manager, the online card management system features fully automatic processing of all standard administration tasks like ordering and credit reloading. You can also view card details, check credit levels, analyse call detail records and monitor order history, making it the perfect tool to manage crew communications, especially in the context of small Sealink VSAT Allowances. Further, it keeps private communications completely separated from business usage.
- Flexible: place voice calls, access email and navigate the web and send and receive SMS messages
- Simple to use: no need for training or user assistance
- Financial control: complete control over call spending and budget with pre-defined costs
- Balance check: each time a call, message or web session is initiated, the remaining credit is reported to the user
- Online management: order, activate, recharge and monitor your cards in Universal Card Manager
- Simplified accounting: crew internet data and voice can stay completely separated from corporate traffic
With Marlink Prepaid Solutions, customers benefit from the simplicity of using a single prepaid communications card for cost-effective Inmarsat, Iridium and VSAT voice, messaging and – in some cases – even accessing the web*.
* Web usage via VSAT requires the Cisco 881 and Universal Card Go
Watch the Universal Card film: