Proximity is a global M2M monitoring and management solution providing complete visibility and control of all fixed and mobile satellite M2M and tracking terminals in a single multi-device platform.
From low data rates to high-speed IP terminals, Proximity manages all M2M devices operating in remote locations across multiple connectivity networks. The system provides real-time terminal monitoring and helps keep operations running smoothly for quicker decision-making and enhanced operational efficiency.
Proximity is built on a unique infrastructure based on a single-protocol data access, compatible with all M2M applications and systems. M2M terminals are seamlessly integrated into a single platform to avoid separate operations of various satellite operator systems.
Proximity is available as a Customer Web Portal and as Web Services API:
- Web Portal for remote terminal management, location-based services and bidirectional messaging, including advanced reporting, multi-user management structure.
- Web Services API for quick and seamless integration of satellite M2M terminals into existing applications
- Related Products
Proximity provides advanced features to localise and monitor, manage and administrate your fleet of M2M terminals worldwide.
- Remote terminal management
- Alert management
- Notifications by email or SMS
- Bidirectional messaging
- Management of your Points of Interest (POI)
- State-of-the-art technology to meet even the most demanding M2M applications
- Single multi-device platform for complete monitoring of all satellite M2M and tracking terminals
- Future-proof infrastructure with unique standard protocol to combine M2M devices from multi-networks into one platform
- Real-time data at all times via data polling and event-driven alert notifications
- End-to-end solution including M2M terminals, global satellite connectivity services, real-time monitoring tools, and 24/7 customer care
Web Portal - Key Operational Benefits
- Connect & Operate your remote terminals quickly and easily
- Secure web-based 24/7 access from any location with no need for software
- Easy-to-use interface for consistent and efficient management
- Reduced need for on-site visits and skilled field personnel to manage remote operations
- Performance analysis via customisable reporting features for quicker decision-making
- Administration features for terminal management and multi-user management
- Mapping: Standard Google Maps cartography & multi-layer mapping capabilities
- White labelling capabilities
API Services - Key Development Benefits
- Develop & Deploy robust API for complete integration within your applications
- Future-Proof for long-term business performance
- Flexibility for integration of new networks and terminals via single-protocol data access
- Unique code language with no need for multiple device programming languages
- Quick Building and accelerated development of your M2M application
- Reduced development costs to enhance your business tools with cost-efficient one-time investment
- Oil & Gas: Pipeline monitoring
- Utility: Smart grid
- Transport & Logistics: Asset tracking & protection
- Maritime: Vessel & buoys monitoring
- Environmental: wind and solar emission readings
- Financial: remote ATM
- Related Products
- BGAN M2M: a global, two-way IP data service designed for long-term, machine-to-machine management of fixed assets. BGAN M2M offers full visibility and management of your dispersed assets in remote, unmanned locations.
- IsatData Pro: a global two-way very low speed data service for machine to machine (M2M) communications.
- Iritrack: a sophisticated satellite-based tracking and security system providing reliable two-way data and voice communications in a single device.
- Smalltrack: a reliable, autonomous satellite tracking and data reporting system designed for real-time localisation and protection of your remote personnel, equipment and vehicles operating worldwide.
- IsatPhone 2: a robust, easy-to-use and affordable handset with global coverage.
- Inmarsat C: used for distress and safety communications as well as fleet tracking, Inmarsat C and Mini C enable you to send & receive data messages of up to 32 kilobytes.
Iritrack is a sophisticated satellite-based tracking and security system providing reliable two-way data and voice...
Smalltrack is a reliable, autonomous satellite tracking and data reporting system designed for real-time localisat...
BGAN M2M is a global, two-way IP data service designed for long-term, machine-to-machine management of fixed asset...