Guaranteed data at a budget friendly price
Sealink Business offers 2-8 voice lines and your seven CIR levels from 32 Kbps to 1 Mbps, in addition to a burstable Maximum Information Rate (MIR) up to 6 Mbps.
In accordance with the defined CIR, a dedicated amount of bandwidth is supplied for unlimited data usage, so business critical applications are always available at a guaranteed speed.
Available as a regional or global service, Sealink Business enables a constant, quality service with burstable capabilities, at a budget friendly price. This service is ideal for ship operators seeking cost-effective, always-on communications for business and crew.
- Regional Coverage
- Digital Solutions
- Data up to 2 Mbps
- Choice of 13 service levels with guaranteed Committed Information Rates (CIR) from 32 Kbps to 1 Mbps as standard
- 2-8 voice lines (not 2-4)
- The most extensive global coverage available
- Packaged with industry leading 60cm, 80cm or 1m antenna from Intellian or Cobham
- Fair Access Policy
- Now up standard rates up to 6 Mbps (MIR)
- Meets minimum bandwidth requirements for applications
- Flexible prepaid crew options for voice, email and web browsing on their own devices
- 24/7 global customer support
- Smaller antennas available on Marlink’s unique global network
- Combine with the XChange and set policies over your separated crew and corporate networks so that corporate traffic always remains prioritized
- Quick and easy remote support with reduced downtime and no onboard intervention using the XChange Universal Remote Access (URA) tool
Sealink Plus VSAT packages are available with Cobham and Intellian antennas with a choice of sizes to meet your needs – 60 cm, 80 cm or 1 m. The vessel is equipped with advanced antenna systems, with above deck and below deck units. The robust equipment has been designed specifically for maritime use.
Choice of sizes to meet your needs – 60 cm, 80 cm or 1 m
Sealink Cobham Sailor 800 VSAT
High-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish
Sealink Cobham Sailor 900 VSAT
Quick to deploy three axis stabilized VSAT antenna with the highest RF performance in the 1m antenna class
- Coverage map
Sealink Business Coverage Maps
- Regional Coverage
Sealink Business can be selected with regional or global Ku-band coverage, or global C-band. Marlink operates the most extensive VSAT network in the market with several overlapping beams in most regions. This means vessels will rarely (if ever) be outside of Ku-band coverage, and in most regions are served by two or more Ku-band beams, providing robust satellite resiliency.
Regional Coverage Maps
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Universal Card Go: prepaid telephone and data usage.
- Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions: enables calls to vessels from shore for the same price of a local call.
- SkyFile® Mail: Reliable and cost-effective email, fax and SMS messaging.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: Fully automatic, over the air anti-virus updates.
- VPN: Establish secure connections between vessels and land offices cost-effectively.
- XChange: centralised IT and communications management to optimize security, enable remote access and support and motivate crew.
- XChange BYOD: enables the use of personal devices at sea.
- XChange Media: delivers daily news and sport bulletins onboard for crew entertainment and morale.
- XChange Telemed: provides the ideal, cost-efficient solution for managing illness or injuries onboard and meets the latest ILO/MLC and IMO/STCW labour regulations for crew health and medical treatment.
For business critical communications and higher data users, Sealink Premium offers regional and global Ku-band VSA...
XChange, Marlink´s integrated communication management platform, is a core component of Marlink´s Sealink portfoli...
Peace of mind for a safe and healthy crew