Pooled Bandwidth for Ultimate Flexibility
To maximise your bandwidth efficiency for the entire fleet and enable full flexibility, Marlink offers the possibility to pool multi-band bandwidth into an open ‘Cloud of bandwidth’ on a global (multi-beam) or regional (single-beam) basis. With the maximum capacity grouped into one large pool, bandwidth can then be proportionately allocated from the ‘Cloud’ into the correct communication channels per vessel (crew, guest or operational) according to your business needs.
With the expertise of Marlink’s experienced satellite capacity planning team, we are able to offer this service cost-efficiently, and ensure sufficient capacity is available for the whole fleet, wherever and whenever the vessels are voyaging. With several hundred Megabits available in the Cloud, shipping companies can deliver a whole new online experience for guests or business.
- Digital Solutions
- 100+ Mbps ultra high-speed bandwidth
- Flexible allocation of capacity for each vessel
- Allocated amongst different onboard users with varying QoS for prioritisation among passengers, ship’s business, crew and vendors
- Seamless global or regional shared bandwidth amongst the fleet
- High quality telephony and data services
- Fully managed services with CIR Guarantee, monitoring, reporting and support SLAs
- Public internet high speed access for passengers
- Ship management data connectivity from each ship to HQ
Offering this kind of service cost-efficiently is only possible with the expertise of an experienced satellite capacity planning team, reviewing ships itineraries and demand. Marlink can ensure sufficient capacity is available for the whole fleet, wherever it is needed, even if individual vessels are voyaging on different sides of the world. From a purely administrative perspective also, cruise companies benefit from having just one service provider to deal with as opposed to a multitude of suppliers.
- High speed, reliable internet ensuring guest satisfaction
- Tools for crew connectivity, entertainment and health
- Highly tailored, customised service and network for your remote business
- System automation and cloud computing
- State-of-the-art, future-ready equipment
- 24/7 customer support and worldwide Marlink field services and logistics
- Service manager as dedicated point of contact for support and escalation if necessary
- Easy and secure integration with third party tools, including GSM, banking, onboard ATMs, etc.
Sealink V60/80/100 Intellian Antenna
Sealink Intellian V240 C-Band VSAT Antenna System
Sealink Intellian V240 Multi-Band VSAT Antenna System
Sealink Cobham Sailor 800 VSAT
The SAILOR 800 VSAT is a standardized high-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish.
Sealink Cobham Sailor 900 VSAT
The SAILOR 900 VSAT is an advanced maritime stabilized Ku-band antenna system built with the same high quality and high performance that has made SAILOR the leading name in professional maritime communication equipment With hundreds of units shipped worldwide in a very short time it truly sets a new standard.
Marlink has established a robust, reliable teleport infrastructure and operates the most extensive VSAT network with several overlapping beams in most regions, meaning the vessel will rarely (if ever) be outside of coverage and in most regions is served by two or more satellite beams. This ensures coverage of all oceanic areas in the world, including the Arctic and Antarctic regions, allowing for seamless crossings.
Furthermore, multicarrier solutions can be integrated over several different communication carriers using SMARTConnect (e.g. WiFi, 4G/LTE, VSAT, MSS). Based on your predefined parameters, SMARTConnect can seamlessly combine multiple communication carriers, including Iridium MSS for full polar coverage, to provide the best available link at all times.
- Digital Solutions
- SMARTConnect: portfolio of low latency, high bandwidth multicarrier solutions.
- @SEAoptimiser: WAN and protocol optimisation and web compression.
- @SEAwebControl: blocks access to specific websites and restricts bandwidth consumption.
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Universal Card Go: Prepaid telephone and data usage.
- XChange: centralised IT and communications management to optimize security, enable remote access and support and motivate crew.
- XChange Telemed: provides the ideal, cost-efficient solution for managing illness or injuries onboard and meets the latest ILO/MLC and IMO/STCW labour regulations for crew health and medical treatment.
Marlink @SEAoptimiser™ improves the efficiency of your satellite data communications, optimises your bandwidth uti...
@SEAwebControl enables standardisation of web content access and bandwidth consumption control.
Marlink’s portfolio of low latency, high bandwidth multicarrier solutions to provide high quality connectivity any...