Highest Speed VSAT with Guaranteed Data Rates
For more advanced communication requirements, Sealink Premium offers regional and global Ku-band VSAT with higher data speeds. As well as providing a predictable monthly cost, Sealink Premium gives you bandwidth control as a Committed Information Rate (CIR) which establishes a minimum bandwidth guarantee. This service is ideal for ship operators seeking high quality, reliable and unlimited communications for business critical applications and crew, with full cost predictability.
- Regional Coverage
- Digital Solutions
- Unlimited usage
- Standard rates up to 6 Mbps, with on-demand bandwidth up to 100+ Mbps
- Choice of 13 service levels with Committed Information Rates (CIR) from 32 Kbps to 1 Mbps as standard, or the ability to go higher on request
- Always available simultaneous voice & data
- 2-8 voice lines (not 4-8)
- The most extensive global coverage available
- Recreational crew internet and WiFi access with filtering capabilities
- Packaged with industry leading 60cm, 80cm or 1m antenna from Intellian or Cobham
- Bandwidth on Demand: log in to Marlink’s web portal, Portal360 at any time from anywhere to order up to an extra 5 Mbps CIR for 1 day, 2 day or 1 week intervals
- IP access to the Internet and corporate networks enabling fast download of large data files and emails
- Flexible prepaid crew options for voice, email and web browsing on their own devices
- Ability to set policies over your separated crew and corporate networks so that corporate traffic always remains prioritised
- Quick and easy remote support with reduced downtime and no onboard intervention using the XChange Universal Remote Access (URA) tool
- Easy, stand-alone or network compatible installation
- 24/7 global customer support
- Within Sealink we have the option to create a customised solution to adapt to even the most complex, critical needs. Utilised by cruise and ferry operators and offshore and specialised customers, Sealink Premium can be further developed ‘a la carte’ to adapt to the high business demands of any size or type of maritime operation.
Sealink V60/80/100 Intellian Antenna
Sealink Cobham Sailor 800 VSAT
The SAILOR 800 VSAT is a standardized high-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish. It provides the same or better radio performance than a typical 1m antenna. Just like the larger, top-selling SAILOR 900 VSAT, it is quick and easy to deploy – but with a 20% smaller form factor SAILOR 800 VSAT can be used on vessels that otherwise would not consider VSAT because of the size and weight of suitable antennas.
Sealink Cobham Sailor 900 VSAT
The SAILOR 900 VSAT is an advanced maritime stabilized Ku-band antenna system built with the same high quality and high performance that has made SAILOR the leading name in professional maritime communication equipment With hundreds of units shipped worldwide in a very short time it truly sets a new standard. SAILOR 900 VSAT is an easy and quick to deploy three axis stabilized VSAT antenna with the highest RF performance in the 1m antenna class.
Verified by extensive Eutelsat tests, you can trust that SAILOR 900 VSAT works with any leading VSAT platforms in the market.
- Coverage map
Sealink Premium Global Coverage
- Regional Coverage
Sealink Premium can be selected with regional or global Ku-band coverage, or global C-band. Marlink operates the most extensive VSAT network in the market with several overlapping beams in most regions. This means vessels will rarely (if ever) be outside of Ku-band coverage, and in most regions are served by two or more Ku-band beams, providing robust satellite resiliency.
Regional Coverage Maps
High Speed Yachting Zones
Introduced especially to meet the high bandwidth needs of superyacht owners and charter companies, our High Speed Zones in popular yachting areas of the Mediterranean and the Caribbean enable the fastest available Internet access on board and can be enabled within hours of request.
Extra guests coming on board? Work deadline pending? The ability to massively increase bandwidth and connectivity speed for a period of a week to a month enables you to meet your work and entertainment needs and enables a wide range of new applications, including the use of streaming services such as Netflix.
Within the High Speed Zones we will deliver 20 Mbps bandwidth boosts, but speeds can go beyond 100+ Mbps upon request.enable the fastest available Internet access on board and can be enabled within hours of request.
These maps represent expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
Sealink Customisation – To meet advanced requirements, we can further customise Sealink Premium offering unlimited options.
Sealink Cloud of Bandwidth – To maximise bandwidth and enable full flexibility, multiband bandwidth can be pooled into an open, global or regional ‘Cloud of bandwidth’, capable of channeling hundreds of Megabits.
- Digital Solutions
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Universal Card Go: prepaid telephone and data usage.
- Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions: enables calls to vessels from shore for the same price of a local call.
- SkyFile® Mail: Reliable and cost-effective email, fax and SMS messaging.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: Fully automatic, over the air anti-virus updates.
- VPN: Establish secure connections between vessels and land offices cost-effectively.
- XChange: centralised IT and communications management to optimize security, enable remote access and support and motivate crew.
- XChange BYOD: enables the use of personal devices at sea.
- XChange Media: delivers daily news and sport bulletins onboard for crew entertainment and morale.
- XChange Telemed: provides the ideal, cost-efficient solution for managing illness or injuries onboard and meets the latest ILO/MLC and IMO/STCW labour regulations for crew health and medical treatment.
XChange, Marlink´s integrated communication management platform, is a core component of Marlink´s Sealink portfoli...
Remote Access provides access to a computer or an IP enabled device onboard from any remote location.
Peace of mind for a safe and healthy crew