The SkyFile® Anti Virus software protects your remote computer assets from potentially harmful viruses.
Fully automatic anti-virus updates, notification and version verification ensure you keep your computers and LAN safe even while at sea.
SkyFile® Anti Virus delivers the same benefits as a shore-based anti-virus program for your satellite communications and combats a wide range of threats such as viruses, Trojan horses and other malicious software (malware).
SkyFile® Anti Virus is a complete anti-virus software package, providing your vessels or remote PCs and networks with protection against viruses and other external threats:
- Trojan Horses
- Email viruses
- Pharming and phishing
- Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUA)
- Security: reliable protection against viruses and other malware such as Trojan horses or spyware using Sophos-based virus detection engine
- High quality protection: several anti-virus updates per day (with very low data volumes)
- Flexibility: works across multiple satellite networks
- Always up-to-date: users will be automatically informed of the update and new software version
- Engine-updates over the air: no need to send a CD or someone onboard
- Cost-efficient: through "light" updates and low monthly subscription rate
- Consistently updated: Thanks to daily updates to the vessel via email (with SkyFile Mail), SkyFile Anti Virus is always kept up-to-date, for MSS, VSAT or even if a backup device (FleetBroadband or Iridium OpenPort) is in use onboard, meaning the vessel always remains fully protected
SkyFile® Anti Virus is available at sea or on land and works across most VSAT, Inmarsat, Iridium and Thuraya terminals.