Smalltrack is a reliable, autonomous satellite-based tracking and data reporting system designed for real-time localisation and protection of your remote personnel, equipment and vehicles operating worldwide.
The Smalltrack system is ideal for tracking and can be mounted in a vehicle or used as a portable tracking device to ensure reliable tracking in remote locations where terrestrial telecommunications infrastructure is inadequate or unavailable.
Smalltrack features an alarm system with manual panic buttons and automatic alarms that immediately inform you for instant intervention. Smalltrack can also be configured for M2M purposes to provide maximum flexibility for the security of your assets. All event notifications and data are directed to a web-based tracking platform and sent by SMS/email to your contact persons helping you monitor and control your remote assets to reduce risks and avoid accidents
- Digital Solutions
- Global Iridium GPS tracking and low-latency data connectivity, even in the most remote locations of the planet
- Real-time tracking based on user defined tracking modes
- Motion detection to track when the asset is in moving; the device goes into sleep mode when the asset is stationary
- Manual rescue buttons configurable by the user, to be used in emergency situations or for identification purposes
- Automatic alarms triggered by embedded accelerometer and inclinometer
- Geofences to receive violation alerts sent when the asset exits/enters the boundaries of predefined zones
- Speed control within predefined zones
- Internal battery and antennas for long autonomy. No transmission limits with external power supply
- Compact and ruggedised IP67 system case withstanding dust and water protection in harsh environments
- M2M capabilities with analog in/out switches for collection of data from external sensors
- Global tracking of vehicle, asset and people in the most remote locations of the planet
- Safety and protection system with flexible tracking modes, manual buttons and automatic alarms based on internal sensors
- Geofencing for enhanced control and security in dangerous and critical areas
- Portable device to be used as a mobile lifeline in emergency situations to ensure constant tracking and safety until rescue
- Autonomous with embedded battery, antennas and sensors
- Quick deployment thanks to user-friendly, simple installation
- Administrative control via online Proximity tracking platform to monitor and manage your remote assets, geofencing, alarms and event notifications. Detailed reporting and administration of terminals and users
A handheld tracking device with 2-way messaging and accelerometer integration for easy incident reporting.
- Track assets: operating in harsh environments
- Stay in contact with workers in remote regions
- Retrieve tracking reports to create workflow reports and for better visibility
- Receive and react in seconds on alarms and notifications of events
- Collect data from sensors connected to compressors and pumps for example
- Monitor and control to reduce risks and accidents
- Improve worker safety with period check-ins by using manual emergency buttons
Iridium L-band coverage
This map represents expectations of coverage and does not guarantee service availability.
- Digital Solutions
- Proximity: a global M2M platform to access to assets located anywhere. Proximity provides monitoring, localisation, control and management solution for fixed and mobile satellite M2M and tracking terminals on a unique multi-device platform.
- Training Academy