Terralink Companion provides worldwide broadband connectivity service with a transportable “grab and go” VSAT system to be used for short-notice assignments and projects in remote locations. With Terralink Companion, you can quickly secure broadband connectivity on a global scale, in various scenarios such as emergency response, business continuity and field team communication.
- Digital Solutions
- Unlimited broadband data up to 4/2 Mbps
- Shared bandwidth and guarantee CIR (from 64 to 1 Mbps)
- High quality voice service with up to four voice lines (PSTN quality)
- On-demand activation: service activation is guaranteed on short notice
- Portable equipment with lightweight VSAT terminal
- Fully integrated “office-in-the-field” including firewall, voice gateway and phone sets, and Wi-Fi network
- Quick to deploy and easy to set up with limited technical expertise
- Most extensive global Ku-band coverage to be online almost anywhere in the world
- Pay-as-you-go: flat monthly fee and pro-rata temporis
- End-to-end monitoring through user-friendly Customer Portal
- Cost control: you only pay a monthly fee when the service is deployed and provides connectivity
- When activated: Internet connectivity enabling fast download of large data files and emails for professionals operating in remote environments
- Immediate use: ease and speed of logistics saving operational costs with no constraints of cargo planes to transport your communications equipment
- Check as luggage: Terralink Companion comes in IATA compliant cases so is easy to transport by your own staff on commercial flights
- Quick and easy to deploy: trained staff with moderate technical knowledge can have the system up and running in less than 15 minutes
- Comprehensive Field Service Alliance in 160+ countries
- Service Level Agreement with 99,5% monthly availability
- 24/7 Service Desk
1.2m fly-away Ku-band antenna. Lightweight easy to transport in two or 3 cases (<32 kg).
Integrated electronics case
- Coverage map
Terralink Companion Coverage Maps
- Communications for emergency and disaster response
- Temporary communication in the field (mining and oil & gas exploration, events & media…)
- Complete IP communications center, allowing multiple users and wireless connections
- Voice (PSTN quality)
- Field “office-in-a-box” able to deliver high-quality communications
– Internet/Intranet access
– File transfer
- Digital Solutions
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Service Management: With dedicated Service Manager.
- Onsite Customer Care: 24×7 onsite support with 24 or 48 hours TTR of and annual preventive maintenance.
- Terravox: Benefit from high quality voice calling with lower relative per minute charges and the opportunity for free calls within your network.
- Terrestrial Connectivity: Landing at our HUB, backbone connectivity is included in the service, including IP address allocation.
- Wireless EXtension solution: Extend the footprint of your remote Local Area Network (LAN) with a secured Wi-Fi network or a Point-to-Point link.
- Training Academy
With WEX, it is now possible to extend the footprint of a customer’s remote Local Area Network (LAN) with a secure...
Terravox is a high-quality business IP telephony service, tailored to suit your requirements. The service provides...
Free, flexible and 24/7 online: Portal360 is our new advanced online management tool enabling you and your custome...