Delivering broadband and cost-efficient Internet connectivity over satellite, Terralink Entry provides a vital network connection for professionals operating in remote environments.
With global availability, Terralink Entry is easy to deploy and includes a variety of packages and options to best suit your bandwidth requirements.
This Internet connectivity service includes traffic monitoring and 24/7 expert Service Desk from the industry pioneer of satellite communications.
- Digital Solutions
Terralink Entry Fixed antennas
Terralink VSAT standard packages are available with fixed antenna systems. Depending on Inbound data rate, frequency band and service area, several antenna sizes can be proposed:
- 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m (Ku-band)
- 2.4m - 3.8m (C-band)
- 0.8m (Ka-band)
Terralink Fly-Away antennas
Transportable Fly-Away antennas available for easy transportation:
- 0,8-1.2-1.8m available in both IATA and NON-IATA standards
- Coverage map
Terralink Entry Coverage Maps
- Contended bandwidth packaged in a variety of service plans
- Unlimited broadband data (Ku- and C-band):
– Unlimited data volume allowance
– Maximum speeds up to 2048/512kbps (downlink/uplink), Maximum Information Rate (MIR)- Guaranteed speeds up to 1024/256kbps (downlink/uplink), Committed Information Rate (CIR)
– Monthly flat subscription fee
- Broadband data allowance plans (Ka-band):
– Large range of monthly data volume allowance plans: 25GB, 40GB, 100GB, 200GB, 500GB
– Maximum speeds up to 30/6Mbps (downlink/uplink), Maximum Information Rate (MIR)
– Guaranteed speeds up to 1024/1024kbps (downlink/uplink), Committed Information Rate (CIR)
– Reduced MIR when exceeding monthly allowance to 256/256kbps
- Bursting capabilities to meet periods of high demand
- Packaged with fixed, fly-away or drive-away antennas
- Global coverage
- Competitive pricing
- User friendly Customer Portal to check VSAT sites status, monitor service level indicators and manage trouble tickets
- Always-on VSAT enabled Internet connectivity enabling fast download of large data files and emails for professionals operating in remote environments
- Connect your site to the Internet regardless of how remote its location is
- Get the optimal bandwidth utilisation at any time for your business applications thanks to preconfigured multiple classes of service
- Easy to set up
- Service Level Agreement with 99% monthly availability
- Global infrastructure: Terralink services are operated from our global infrastructure
- Patented and awarded technology: Terralink services are based on the next generation satellite platforms, awarded in 2015 by the World Teleport Association
- 24/7 Service Desk
Terralink Entry offers high-speed VSAT service that supports a standard range of office applications:
- Email and Webmail
- Web browsing, online chat, social networks
- Voice over IP
- File transfer
- VPN access to corporate networks over the Internet
- Remote monitoring and control
- Emergency situation
- Digital Solutions
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Terrestrial Connectivity: Landing at our HUB, backbone connectivity is included in the service, including IP address allocation.
- Wireless EXtension solution: Extend the footprint of your remote Local Area Network (LAN) with a secured Wi-Fi network or a Point-to-Point link.
- Data Manager: Set firewall-filters, administrate account profiles & select traffic priorities.
- Terravox: Benefit from high quality voice calling with lower relative per minute charges and the opportunity for free calls within your network.
- Service Management: With dedicated Service Manager.
Flexible, high grade and guaranteed VSAT connectivity for professionals requiring a high-quality network in challe...
Terravox is a high-quality business IP telephony service, tailored to suit your requirements. The service provides...
Free, flexible and 24/7 online: Portal360 is our new advanced online management tool enabling you and your custome...