Terralink Premium is a flexible high grade VSAT connectivity service designed for small to large VSAT corporate networks requiring high quality service with guaranteed bandwidth adjustment to match the changing requirement needs.
Terralink delivers reliable satellite connectivity to a diverse range of enterprise customers operating in challenging environments that are not served by terrestrial infrastructure, including professionals working in the mining & energy, humanitarian, and industrial sectors.
With Global availability, Terralink Premium features a variety of options to best suit your bandwidth requirements. Features like online management and flexible on-demand bandwidth adjustments are sure to match your fast-evolving communications needs while you only pay for the bandwidth that you book.
- Digital Solutions
- Broadband data up to 50 Mbps duplex
- Permanent and high guaranteed bandwidth
- Unlimited data volume allowance
- Bandwidth on demand: easy booking on online portal of additional guaranteed bandwidth for periodical needs (from 1 up to 30 days)
- Bursting capabilities to meet periods of high demand
- Closed Network with dynamic bandwidth allocation to a group of VSAT terminals for advanced user experience
- Delivered with fixed, fly-away or drive-away antennas
- Global coverage
- Competitive flat monthly fees
- Proactive and real-time end-to-end monitoring through user-friendly Customer Portal
Unlimited MSS back-up, for business data communications
- Iridium OpenPort or Inmarsat FleetBroadband
- MSS airtime and hardware included
- End-to-end managed VSAT connectivity to interconnect remote business branches in remote locations with head quarter and to provide on-site Internet access
- Maximise business performance with reliable communications via high-speed access to the Internet, corporate applications, and extranet resources delivered via the latest and proven technology
- Highly flexible solution to scale your bandwidth as your business grows or get flexible bandwidth as your daily operations require
- Optimise productivity with a connection that can quickly transfer large data and multimedia files, whilst always putting your business critical applications first when you need them
- Experience peace of mind with reliable connectivity managed end-to-end, whilst staying in control with monitoring and reporting data via an online management tool
- Patented and awarded technology: Terralink services are based on the next generation satellite platforms, awarded in 2015 by the World Teleport Association
- Comprehensive Field Service Alliance in 160+ countries
- Service Level Agreement with 99,5% monthly availability
- 24/7 Service desk and proactive technical support
Terralink Premium is available with a large range of antennas: fixed, fly-away, drive-away.
Terralink VSAT standard packages are available with fixed antennas. Depending on Inbound data rate, frequency band and service area, several antenna sizes can be proposed:
- 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m (Ku-band)
- 2.4m - 3.8m (C-band)
1.2m or 1.8 or 2.4m
Compact manual fly-away
Less than 15 min assembly time
1.2m or 1.8m
One button auto-acquisition controller
400 degree azimuth range
- Coverage map
Terralink Premium Coverage Maps
Offering high-performance Internet connectivity, Terralink Premium is a perfect solution for large isolated sites such as mining, O&G construction and production facilities, as well as humanitarian, NGOs, or company remote offices.
With transportable VSAT terminals, the service is also fully adequate to cover the needs of temporary installations such as mining, oil and gas exploration sites, civil work plants, or first responder camps.
It enables access to a wide range of professional applications:
- Company specific applications: ERP, CRM, etc.
- Secured access to corporate private networks
- Enterprise quality voice and video
- Internet applications: email, web browsing, file transfer
- Real time remote monitoring and control (SCADA)
- Emergency and first responder communications
- Backbone connections, terrestrial network restoration
- Digital Solutions
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Service Management: With dedicated Service Manager.
- Terravox: Benefit from high quality voice calling with lower relative per minute charges and the opportunity for free calls within your network.
- Onsite Customer Care: 24×7 onsite support with 24 or 48 hours TTR of and annual preventive maintenance.
- Terrestrial Connectivity: Landing at our HUB, backbone connectivity is included in the service, including IP address allocation.
- Wireless EXtension solution: Extend the footprint of your remote Local Area Network (LAN) with a secured Wi-Fi network or a Point-to-Point link.
- Data Manager: Set firewall-filters, administrate account profiles & select traffic priorities.
- Training Academy