High performance, business IP telephony services
Offering high-quality delivery of voice communications over IP networks, Terravox services can be fully tailored to suit your requirements: choose between our fully managed solutions or connect Terravox to your existing IPBX infrastructure at your local premises.
Regardless of your approach, you will benefit from high quality Voice over IP (VoIP) services via premium routes with free calls between remote offices within your own network, highly competitive charges per minute on international calls as well as reliable clear sound audio conference capabilities.
The service can be connected to Marlink’s Terralink VSAT connectivity services or any other Internet access.
- High quality voice
- Mobile/Desktop Application
- External Conference rooms
- Visual Voicemail
- Internet Fax
- Call recording
- Group Hunts
- Call Monitoring
- Direct inward dialing (DID) numbers available in 60+ countries
- Local PSTN access option
- Dialing telephone keypad concept for communication, contact us and customer service support
- Technology agnostic: VSAT, Optic fiber, Microwave, DSL
- Connectivity agnostic: Internet, Leased line, MPLS
- Flexibility: Granular offer to fit any client need (with or without IPBX on site)
- Security: Marlink’s global backbone protects you from external attacks and full integrity of voice communication
- Quality of Service: When Terravox is connected, voice communications are always prioritised
- Customisation: Each solution is tailored and integrated according to your company’s network infrastructure
- Scalability: Anytime upgrade capability to meet business growth
- Cost Effective: Free calls within the Terravox network and best VoIP International routes with the most competitive prices
Unlimited and always-on VSAT-enabled Internet connectivity with contended bandwidth, for professionals operating i...
Flexible, high grade and guaranteed VSAT connectivity for professionals requiring a high-quality network in challe...
With WEX, it is now possible to extend the footprint of a customer’s remote Local Area Network (LAN) with a secure...