The smallest and lightest satellite phones, Thuraya handsets are compact enough to slip into your pocket. They are an ideal solution for professionals on the move such as government and military personnel, journalists, oil, gas or mining teams, NGO personnel and anyone working in remotely locations with limited access to traditional terrestrial connectivity.
The Thuraya handheld services are available with several distinct handsets: Thuraya XT-PRO and Thuraya XT-LITE for a good choice of price and performance.
- Make phone calls and send SMS where local networks are unreliable.
- Smallest and lightest handsets for people on the move.
- Even with the antenna retracted you’re able to receive incoming calls or call notifications.
- Cost efficient satellite communications and budgetary control with Thuraya’s prepaid service.
- Always-on Internet access at speeds of up to 60 kbps with GmPRS option.
- Wi-Fi router for multiple users to connect smartphones, laptops, and tablets to the internet.
- Compress email, faxes and SMS by up to 90% with SkyFile® Mail.
- Activate, control and monitor Thuraya SIM cards using The Source®, our web-based account management system.
Choose the Thuraya XT handset for you
With the new Thuraya XT-LITE, voice satellite communications have never been this easy and competitively priced.
For demanding users, Thuraya XT-PRO offers more durability and advanced features such as fax and data up to 60 kbps.