Marlink is committed to protecting your privacy.
This page describes Marlink’s practices concerning the personal data it may collect, the purposes for which personal data may be used, and the people for whom the personal data is intended.
1. Why are we collecting your Personal Information?
Marlink SAS, located 137 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis 75010 PARIS ("Marlink" "we", "us" or "ours"), acting as data controller, collects and further processes Personal Information relating its prospective and existing individual customers as well as employees of its prospective and existing corporate customers (together "Customers"). By "Personal Information", we mean any information that may -- directly or indirectly -- identify any of these individuals.
We are collecting Personal Information for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes. Marlink shall only process personal data that is adequate, relevant, and non-excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected. Marlink will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal data that is processed, is accurate and updated if necessary.
Marlink’s use of your personal data is strictly limited to the purposes for which it was collected that is to say for:
- performing operations in connection with the delivery of products and services (e.g., contracts, orders, deliveries, invoicing, after sale services, customer support, satisfaction surveys, management of claims, accounting and management of customers’ accounts, managing of a loyalty program…),
- performing prospecting operations (e.g., technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication, selection of individuals to carry out loyalty, prospecting, surveying, product testing and promotion actions, and performance of solicitation operations),
- performing commercial statistics,
- managing requests for access, rectification and object rights,
- managing unpaid invoices and disputes.
2. With whom do we share your Personal Information?
Customers' Personal Information is processed by our personnel in charge of the respective existing and prospective Customer's account. Personal Data may also be shared on a need to know basis with the relevant personnel of other affiliates of the Marlink Group for the purposes set forth in Section 1 above, as well as with third party service providers personnel assisting us in the development of applications and portals, the hosting, management and otherwise the processing of Customers Personal Information. These services providers act on our behalf and under our control as a data processor and are bound by appropriate data protection safeguards and a confidentiality obligation.
3. Will we transfer your Personal Information outside the European Union?
Marlink is an international group with affiliates in various countries in which it operates. Marlink may transfer your personal data within the group to one of its Affiliates or to its external partners located outside of your home country.
The countries where these data recipients are located may not provide for a data protection regulation equivalent to European countries. Therefore, Marlink will ensure to set appropriate data protection safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
4. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Information and how can you exercise them?
You can access your Personal Information, rectify it or request its deletion if it is inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or obsolete or object to the processing of your Personal Information (for legitimate purposes) by contacting us:
- by email to sp.Contracts@marlink.com, or
- by post to:
Marlink SAS, Legal Department,
137 Rue du Faubourg Saint Denis,
75010 Paris, France.