Provide feedback or request an alternate format
Marlink is an international group operating in various countries. Pursuant to accessibility laws around the world (including, but not limited to, the Accessible Canada Act and Americans with Disabilities Act), to provide accessibility feedback or request a description of our accessibility feedback process in an alternate format, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at any of the following telephone numbers, depending on the country/region you are calling from:
– Americas (including from within Canada): +1 310 616 5594 or +1 855 769 3959 (toll free)
– Europe, Middle East, or Africa: +33 1 70 48 98 98
– Asia Pacific: +65 64 29 83 11
- If you have a hearing or speech disability, you are welcome to call us using your preferred telecommunications relay service.
While you can submit your feedback anonymously, we can better serve you and provide a response, if requested, if you provide your name, phone number, province, and other details (“Personal Information”). We will not share your Personal Information with any third party and your Personal Information will be kept confidential, unless you consent to disclosure.
However, by contacting us, you agree to the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Information provided to us to allow us to respond to you and improve our services. If you have any remarks or complaints regarding the way we process your Personal Information, we invite you to contact Marlink’s Data Protection Officer, at the following email address: email@example.com.
The designated person responsible for receiving accessibility feedback is Birgit Vildalen, Head of Quality Assurance and Health, Safety and Environment.
Descriptions of our accessibility feedback process are available upon request in the following alternate formats: print, large print, braille, audio format, electronic format, or other formats you agree upon with us.